- [Web SDK] v1.7 released. Learn more
- [Integrated Chat Experience in Web Widget] Support for popout mode and chat badge
- [Dashboard] All Phase 3 and Phase 4 accounts will see agent sessions expire after 8 hours of user inactivity. The agents will have to re-login to the dashboard. This setting can be customised within the Support product for customers on the Support Enterprise plan. Learn more
- [Top Bar App] Fix the widget issue of the department dropdown to prevent text truncation
- [Top Bar App] Updated operating hours modal inside the top bar app
- [Dashboard] Remove custom colour treatment on links within Setting notices (links are no longer orange)
- [Dashboard + Widget] Updated all strings to follow sentence case
- Launch of new Connect joins getting a Zendesk Shell Account ie. an account on a Zendesk subdomain.
Zendesk App Marketplace
- Agent Activity Tags ()
- Agent Activity Tags allows administrator to configure tags to be added to tickets that an agent updates. Options are available to allow the adding of tags in 3 situations: when a public comment is made, when any comment is made (including a private note), and when any update at all is made (Change of status, group or other field). This makes it easy for administrators to see all tickets that an agent has worked on, not just those they have solved.
- Evolux ()
- Evolux is a full solution as a service for your Contact Center, integrating IP telephony services in a robust and stable platform. Evolux offers auto dialer, TTS dialer, distribution and calls recording, outbound and inbound IVR in a minimalistic interface. Join queues, manage your timeline, contacts and all Agent related features from Evolux using this app.
- Canny ()
- Canny is a customer feedback tool that helps your team make better product decisions. It works by letting your customers post and vote on feedback from within your product. Canny for Zendesk is a two-way integration that lets you link Zendesk tickets with Canny posts. This helps your customer-facing teams relay feature requests to your product team in an organized way. Once your product team makes progress on a feature, Canny will automatically send status updates to the relevant customers who want that feature.
- AutoDoc ()
- AutoDoc is an app whelps you automatically generate documentation in Zendesk Support for Guide. Autodoc has two main functions, to search for content in your Zendesk Guide account and to quickly and easily add contents from the article to your ticket, Autodoc helps you navigate through multiple Guide articles and copy the pieces you need into the ticket comments to help give your customers the exact tailored answer they need.
- [Dashboard Schedules] We changed configurations to ensure that email notifications are no longer blocked by some email servers.
- [Emails] We updated the email templates we use whenever dashboards are shared or scheduled.
- [Dashboard Lists] We've fixed the issue that showed in your environment the name of our very talented author of most dashboards, Eugene Orman.
- [Charts] We've fixed the cursor selection precision when your charts include columns and lines. As expected, you should now be able to view the datatips of the element you are pointing at.
- [Query Builder] We're now hiding native tooltips to avoid any visual conflicts in Safari
- [Query Builder] We've fixed the annoying glitch whereby the "visual totals" selection made by editors did not seem to be saved.
- [Admin] We've fixed the issue that prevented you to select all editors at once when granting them rights onto your datasets.
There were no changes to Zendesk Support, Message or Talk this week.