- [Dashboard] New revamped UI of Real Time Chat Monitor has been released to 5% of Enterprise Plan customers. It is only a UI change. There is no change in the functionality or metrics.
- [EAP] New Chat response has been made more prominent in redefined chat user interface for better customer experience.
- [Dashboard]: Chat panel used to get reset when switching chats in the same tab. This bug has been fixed.
- [Dashboard] Fixed a bug which allow accounts on Lite plan to enable previously created agents and departments.
- Introduced the ability to create a campaign from User Search where the results of the search are the users messaged in the campaign
- Introduced the ability to set a Web Push action to simply "Acknowledge" which closes the message
- Released iOS SDK v2.0 that improves reliability, stability and synchronizes API with Android for a better integration experience.
- Released Android SDK v2.0 that improves reliability, stability and synchronizes API with iOS for a better integration experience.
- Fixed a bug meant the Product Tray was obscured by other page elements
- Guide Search is now powering all article searches in English, Spanish and Portuguese for customers hosted on AWS
- Fix section subscription ability wrongly checking the section's user segment
- Fixed a performance issue affecting Knowledge Capture app in IE11
- Nothing New
- Resolved an issue related to number filtering for current queue activity.
- Resolved an issue associated with Austrian SMS number purchase.
- Removed the Terms from number purchase as they are part of our Master Subscription Agreement.
- We added additional information to tickets indicating if they were created 'From Help Center' or 'From Zendesk Support'. Other channel origins were already represented in this way (e.g., if it was submitted via Facebook), but have expanded to include these two common channels for clarity and consistency.