- We released Public APIs for Skills-based Routing in Support, including developer documentation (available on the developer portal here). These new APIs will allow developers to:
- Retrieve the skill types (attributes) and skills (attribute_values) that have been configured for an account through the management UI
- Access and update skills on a ticket
- Access and update skills associated with an agent
- Essentials card and interaction history are now available to customers on all Support plans
We have expanded the phone numbers beta to include --
- Namibia - National
- Belarus - Toll free
- Bolivia - Toll free
- Botswana - Toll free
- Bulgaria - Toll free
- Israel - Toll free
- Serbia - Toll free
- Taiwan - Toll free
- Thailand - Toll free
- Tunisia - National
- Uganda - Toll free
Pricing details and link to the beta signup form may be found here.
- Resolved an issue related to forwarding confirmation and re-queue of call when it is not received.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- IntegrateCloud Connector for PivotalTracker ()
- IntegrateCloud Connector for Pivotal Tracker brings you yet another connector, this time with the popular project management tool, Pivotal Tracker. Easily collaborate with your developers by allowing your agents to escalate issues to your development team with a single click. Copy relevant ticket details into an issue in Pivotal so your developers can fix issues. See the current status of the issue in Pivotal when on a ticket so your agents know the status of fix and can communicate it back to the customer without having to hassle your developers.
- Lessonly Practice ()
- Lessonly Practice gives customer service teams a more realistic training experience. Send actual Zendesk tickets into Lessonly, making them available as practice exercises in a low-risk environment. Lessonly Practice is great for new employees learning process and typical ticket scenarios, as well as ongoing training to make sure your team is enabled to perform their best.
- Heymarket ()
- Heymarket is a text messaging platform for your customer support team. Your team gets a shared inbox and phone number for receiving and sending SMS with users. Heymarket can text enable an existing phone number, while keeping the voice service intact, or provide a new phone number with call forwarding. The Zendesk integration allows agents to read and respond to SMS from anywhere within Zendesk. You can access Heymarket directly in Zendesk's interface or have SMS messages create tickets and reply to them from there.
- Timers ()
- Timers is an awesomely simple, but powerful app that allows you to specify countdown durations in minutes rather than the hourly stuff that you get with automations. A countdown can start from any point, like from when a ticket gets created, or if the priority changes, or even from when a ticket gets a bad satisfaction rating. You can then define stuff to happen at the point the countdown finishes.
- Hugo ()
- Hugo is meeting note software for teams - making your team's meeting notes shareable and actionable across your business. Teams on Hugo integrate their calendar, chat and productivity apps and now Zendesk directly into their meeting notes. This enables customer insights to be shared via Slack and translated into work that other teams need to deliver back to the customer – like creating Zendesk tickets, Salesforce updates or Jira issues for engineering for example. In one click, everyone in your business has access to the customer.
- Notify ()
- Notify gives you the option to have any ticket events you define pop up in the top right corner in a notification feed. Define the details of the notification you want your agents to get, specify the content, icon, importance and who should get it. Connecting the notification to a trigger or automation is extremely easy: this is done by simply making a selection from a drop-drown, no need to go into triggers and modify them manually. Now, when a particular ticket event occurs, you'll see your custom message pop up in a feed in the app in the top right corner. You can expand it to view at any time, or close to review later.
This week, we've launched Zendesk Explore; analytics software for businesses to measure and improve the entire customer experience.
No changes to Connect, Guide, Answer Bot, and Message.
This week's Chat update covers past two weeks of releases.