- Fixed a bug on campaign dashboard that would cause overlapping components if a large number of campaigns cards were present
- Fixed a bug that caused loading GIFs to show as broken links
- Fixed an issue where the wrong voicemail greeting would play for accounts that were boosted and using a voicemail feature not available on their usual plan.
- Fixed an issue where a call would not overflow when available agents were online; they were just online in a group that wasn't associated to a phone number that had Overflow enabled.
Zendesk Apps Marketsplace
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Qualitista (,)
- Qualitista is a conversation review/QA tool. The single best way to improve team performance is to have a solid internal feedback system. Qualitista enables you to connect and display your Zendesk account contents in a few clicks, create filters like “Random sample of Bob’s last week’s email conversations", review, rate and comment any kind of Zendesk conversations (chats, emails, phone calls), and track quality metrics so you can bridge gaps in knowledge and improve customer satisfaction.
- Escalator (, paid)
- Escalator helps agents manage complex tickets by giving them an easy way to link, split or escalate tickets. It's been designed to be easy to use, while supporting a wide range of workflows, processes and business rules. Escalator works by creating sub-tickets (or linking to existing tickets). This allows agents to break down complicated issues into smaller, simpler, more manageable tasks. Sub-tickets can then be assigned to other agents, groups, or third parties. Use sub-tickets to involve other departments within your organization, to bring in specialized knowledge or to simply help spread the workload. Create or link as many sub-tickets as needed.