Zendesk Answer Bot
- No new stuff this week.
- Fixed issue preventing agents from adding feedback for Answer Bot on solved articles.
- No new stuff this week.
- Added some space between user profile setting radio buttons.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Time Zone Converter (, paid)
- Time Zone Converter is an app that helps you convert your local time and date to the timezone from where your customers are contacting you from. Once you have the time and date converted, you can use the app to easily schedule a reminder that will be sent to you so you remember to get back to the customer.
- AssetSonar ()
- AssetSonar is IT asset tracking software that empowers companies to organize, track and report on their entire technology landscape from a single space. Features include agent-based discovery, scheduled audits, purchase orders, configuration management, and more. The AssetSonar Zendesk integration can be used to manage and escalate tickets and incidents regarding your IT assets and you can easily see what assets the ticket requester has assigned to them when working on tickets.
- Planday Connector ()
- Planday is advanced employee scheduling software made simple. The Planday Connector by iMovo helps you integrate Planday with Zendesk Support to give you a comprehensive agent tracking package. A multitude of features are packaged within Planday Connector, providing managers 360° view of agent activities, allowing easy reporting, monitoring and enabling better scheduling all from within Zendesk Support. Your agents have access to easily log time against tickets, set their current status, and view their logged time for the day, without ever having to leave the Zendesk Support interface.
Zendesk Chat & Message
New stuff for Chat
- [Dashboard] Updated main UI colours from orange to blue to align with the other Zendesk products. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Updated font colours used in the dashboard to be aligned with the rest of Zendesk products
- [Dashboard] Redesigned Agent Experience EAP: Added keyboard shortcuts for agents switching between Chats and Visitors tabs frequently (Ctrl+Alt+C: go to Chats; Ctrl+Alt+V: go to Visitors)
- Visitor names can no longer exceed 1,000 characters and phone numbers cannot exceed 25 digits
Fixed stuff for Chat
- [Dashboard] Some agents would get 1 chat more than their assigned chat limit
- [Dashboard] Redesigned Agent Experience EAP: Tags were persistent in the composer after the shortcut with tags input's been sent out while we expect the composer to be cleared completely
- [Dashboard] "Show translated" button was missing in chat log for message bubbles with menu buttons
- [Dashboard] Concurrent chat limit dialog window could not be closed in Lite accounts
- [Dashboard] Fix text wrapping for placeholder text when transferring chat to another agent when agent dashboard language is set to Spanish
- [Dashboard] Resolve visitors being shown as 'undefined' in the Visualisation tab when accounts are using the High Load Dashboard option
- [Dashboard] Fix Operating Hours capitalisation in the dashboard, was previously inconsistent
New stuff for Message
- Prevent CSV injection possibilities when exporting agent analytics data
Zendesk Support, Connect & Talk
- No new stuff this week. No fixed stuff this week.