- Skills-based Routing: We've provided a new setting to let Admins control whether or not the skills box appears on tickets. They can also make the box visible (but not update-able) to agents. The control is accessible via the gear icon on the main Routing admin page.
Zendesk Apps Marketplace
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Eniro ()
- Eniro is a leading search company for individuals and businesses with operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Poland.. The Eniro by helphouse.io integration allows agents to search in eniro.se, gulesider.no, krak.dk and degulesider.dk. The integration comes with features that make sure the agent is always ahead, including things like automatic lookup based on ticket requester and the ability to create or update organizations based on the search result.
- KnowledgeOwl Support Assist ()
- KnowledgeOwl Support Assist brings your KnowledgeOwl knowledge base content into Zendesk Support tickets so your agents are armed with the content they need to help customers. Agents can search for knowledge base articles without leaving the ticket and can click any suggested article to view them. They can even insert a link to relevant articles in the reply to the customer. If your agents think their response contains good content, they can even push their comments into a new article in Knowledge Owl.
- Nothing new this week.
- Drag and drop an article in Arrange articles alters its permissions
- Label search support for Guide Search-enabled customers
- Fixed not being able to select 'Add to conversation' or 'Mark as Solved' with the keyboard when submitting a ticket from the Copenhagen theme
- Refactoring error handling in TC
html_escapingof the search query
- Update guide-docs-importer to its latest version
- Block exporting themes with more than 100 MB of files
- Pass a trackEvent function to DocsImporter component
- Nothing new this week.
- embeddable_callbacks_waiting metric property has been documented for "Current Queue Activity" Stats: https://developer.zendesk.com/rest_api/docs/voice-api/stats#current-queue-activity
- Connect Android SDK 1.0.0 and Connect iOS SDK 1.2.0 released - announcement post
- No updates this week
- [Dashboard] Updated main UI colours from orange to blue to align with the other Zendesk products. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Updated font colours used in the dashboard to be aligned with the rest of Zendesk products
- [Dashboard] Redesigned Agent Experience EAP: Added keyboard shortcuts for agents switching between Chats and Visitors tabs frequently (Ctrl+Alt+C: go to Chats; Ctrl+Alt+V: go to Visitors)
- Visitor names can no longer exceed 1,000 characters and phone numbers cannot exceed 25 digits
- [Dashboard] Some agents would get 1 chat more than their assigned chat limit
- [Dashboard] Redesigned Agent Experience EAP: Tags were persistent in the composer after the shortcut with tags input's been sent out while we expect the composer to be cleared completely
- [Dashboard] "Show translated" button was missing in chat log for message bubbles with menu buttons
- [Dashboard] Concurrent chat limit dialog window could not be closed in Lite accounts
- [Dashboard] Fix text wrapping for placeholder text when transferring chat to another agent when agent dashboard language is set to Spanish
- [Dashboard] Resolve visitors being shown as 'undefined' in the Visualisation tab when accounts are using the High Load Dashboard option
- [Dashboard] Fix Operating Hours capitalisation in the dashboard, was previously inconsistent
- Prevent CSV injection possibilities when exporting agent analytics data
Zendesk Answer Bot
- Bug: Solve link from email is not solving, if the ticket has been re-opened
- Bug: Rapid Resolve events are showing as Answer Bot