Zendesk Enterprise provides a subscription plan that enables you to purchase access for a set number of agents each year. Every month, Zendesk calculates the maximum number of provisioned agents configured in the system and deducts that from the total number of pooled agents available for the rest of the year. To help you manage agent usage for your account, Zendesk provides a monthly report.
To view the report
- Click the Admin icon (), then select Settings > Subscription to see a summary of your current plan.
- To view the agent months report, click the Reporting tab on the Subscription page.
- Select a product from the menu. You can view agent months for Support or Chat.
Usage summary includes:
- Agents used: The number of agents used for the current year.
- Remaining agents: The number of agents available for the rest of the year.
- Months remaining: The number of months remaining in the year.
A new report is generated each month. Monthly reports include:
- Time period: The start date and end date of the month.
- Max agents used: The maximum number of agents configured for the account during the time period specified.