- The Talk team is excited to announce a great new feature: Overflow and After Hours Routing. With this feature, your team can ensure that callers always connect with a live agent. If your customers call when all your agents are busy or outside business hours, you can automatically route those calls -- “overflow” calls -- to an alternate number. More details here.
- Resolved an issue where some number formats from Kosovo, Bulgaria, South Korea and Peru would not save on a user profile.
- Released Answer Bot for Agents
- Released code blocks support for the editor
- Update Answer Bot UI modal
- Fixed Answer Bot modal focus
- Add system assets has now truly random names if there's a conflict with non-system assets during forced migration to TC
- Started roll out of Answer Bot for Agents, expect to be 100% GA by Sept 21
- Adjusted UI on Answer Bot Web form experience to reduce false solve experience
- Removed undo functionality and adjusted UI to better resolve the false solve problem
- Fixed the problematic CSS that was being presented in some Answer Bot article snippets in email
- Fixed Answer Bot subject line not rendering special characters properly
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- ScopeAI (,)
- ScopeAI use natural language-processing to automatically tag your customer conversations. Using the ScopeAI dashboard, your team can discover trending topics, track trends over time and gain unique insights to improve your customer experience. You can also create custom combinations of tags to track through our dashboard with the Explore Tool. Track volume trends over time , analyze sentiment correlated to customer feedback, conduct deep-dives to understand underlying causes, share reports with other teams and higher management and more today.
Regular release notes are published to the following URLs as changes are made:
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support Mobile Apps or Zendesk Connect.