- No updates
- We GA'd a fix that prevents play-only agents in Guided Mode from accessing a list of tickets in a view using the preview button on the view edit page.
- Global keyboard shortcuts are now working on some components on administration pages that were seeing issues.
- For accounts using the Markdown editor, the editor should maintain its position when the editor is extended past the bottom of the screen. Some customers were reporting an editor that bounced when the content area extended below the bottom of the screen.
Zendesk Chat + Message
- [Widget] Support for authenticated visitors and conversation history in the widget. Learn more
- [REST API] Add sender_type in the message object, so you can tell who sent the message content (visitor, agent, trigger)
- [Dashboard] Allow agents to set their preferred language during onboarding
- [Dashboard] Allowed custom values to be entered for skill wait time (instead of picking values from a dropdown)
- [Dashboard] Fixed an issue in shortcut management where some shortcuts are still selected after the shortcut search box has been cleared
- [Dashboard] Fixed an issue where the agent's preferred language might accidentally change if they have previously picked a different preferred language in Zendesk Support.
- Talk in the Web Widget capabilities are now available to customers when in a Talk trial.
- In the event of a problem resulting in a call being dropped we work to push the call to voicemail to deliver a better end user experience. The update is for the case where there is no configured voicemail greeting we will now use the default greeting
- Updated Admin pages with description for Failover number
- Turn account owner online when starting Talk trial
- Fixed an issue with Blocked Phone numbers tab (in beta) not showing correctly
- Fixed an issue in selection of Callback greeting
- Vidyard support added
- Add error message for unauthorized editing of standard theme files
- Fixes for CPH update
- Fixed error messages not fitting to notification popup and import feedback modal
- No updates
- Fixed edit campaign button in result page's goals section for Support to Connect linked accounts
- Fixed user search results table not scaling with table inside it
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Chargify ()
- Chargify is a globally-recognized leader in the Recurring Billing and Subscription Management space. The official Chargify App for Zendesk Support makes it easier to see Chargify data while working on Support tickets or viewing users, and organizations. Automatically for search for Customers and Subscriptions and display single or multiple Customer records to give your team the information they need to do their jobs better.
- ZenTrade ()
- ZenTrade helps you integrate your Zendesk Support account with the popular auction and classifieds website, Trademe. ZenTrade takes auction questions and pulls them into Zendesk as a ticket. A Ticket Sidebar App shows auction details. The first public reply to the question will answer the Trademe question. Subsequent comments will add a sellers note to the auction.
- Bulk Data Manager ()
- Bulk Data Manager gives you a view of your Zendesk Support tickets in an Excel-like grid format. You can quickly and easily change values as you would in Excel to quickly and easily make changes to your Zendesk Support ticket data.
Support Apps now available for Chat:
- Ada ()
- Ada has extended their Zendesk integration to work with Zendesk Chat now. Use the power of Ada's bots to help answer commonly asked questions. If the bot can't answer the question, easily escalate the conversation to a chat with a live agent to get the customer's queries answered.
Regular release notes are published to the following URLs as changes are made:
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support Mobile Apps.