- No updates
- We've fixed some issues where the markdown text editor was not accurately resizing after moving to the next ticket.
- [Dashboard] Redesigned Chat Agent Interface is available in EAP now. Please fill up this form if you are interested to be part of the EAP.
- [Web SDK] EAP: Support for authenticated visitors to get conversation history. Learn more
- [Widget] EAP: Authenticated visitors can now view past conversations from within the standalone Chat widget.
- [Dashboard] Added a confirmation after opting to reassign shortcuts.
- [Dashboard] Fixed unsubscribe link from analytics email to ensure it lands the user on the correct page after login.
- [Dashboard] Fixed messages count in History to include only messages exchanged between the visitor and agent(s).
- [Dashboard] Fixed styling bug of emoji picker on the chat panel.
- [Dashboard] Fixed alignment issue of 'Add API Client' button.
- Fixed an issue which caused a number to be displayed instead of shortcut name while using shortcuts in Message.
- No updates
- Fixed an issue where the Default group option in IVR wouldn't route to the correct group.
- Fixed an issue where the Agent name wouldn't be populated in the Talk History for an outbound call that wasn't answered.
- Addressing an issue with multi-select fields in the request form where selecting an option via the checkbox in the drop down wouldn't properly select the value.
- Addressing some issues with Right to Left languages in the Editor sidebar and History
Zendesk Answer Bot
- No updates
- Fixed caching issues that were affecting the ability to use Answer Bot after starting a new trial
- Improved performance of Language Detection to reduce overall response time for article suggestions
- No updates
- Fixed issue with multiple Dry Run Completion emails being sent to a small number of customers
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- RD Station ()
- RD Station is a marketing automation tool that helps you drive more website traffic, convert traffic into leads, build relationships via email, qualify leads by lead scoring and manage contacts, and measure results in order to optimize marketing investment. With this app, the chat operator can automatically see directly on the chat window all collected contact information from RD Station, thus helping the service team better personalize the conversation. Additionally, all Lead information on RD Station can be updated directly from the conversation window, allowing you to nurture them accordingly to the chat information.
- ShipStation ()
- ShipStation is your shipping and order fulfillment solution made simple. Import orders from over 100+ marketplaces and shopping carts including Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, and many more. Automate shipping preferences and confirmations, set up custom fulfillment rules, and create multi-carrier label creations for over 30+ carriers including USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, and many more. Now with ShipStation for Zendesk, you can pull, search, and view recent order data in Zendesk without needing to directly access ShipStation.
- Customer 360 ()
- Customer 360 brings powerful customer data from your backend and third-party systems like Looker or Tableau into Zendesk by giving you a 360-degree view of each customer. With Customer 360, you can embed analytics dashboards to display relevant customer data while working on an individual Zendesk Support tickets. Automatically look up the customer based on email, user id, or custom fields.
Regular release notes are published to the following URLs as changes are made:
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support Mobile Apps.