- No updates
- We've resolved an issue where the browser would not ring for customers who updated to Chrome 66.
- Talk contact options in the Web Widget will now respect business hours if it's configured on a number, and not display the Talk contact option outside those business hours.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- DeciZone ()
- Decizone enables confident decisions consistently using simple navigable flowcharts for your agent scripts. DeciZone agent scripts and self-help flowcharts are easily accessible on any connected browser by your audience. With this Zendesk integration, your agents can access their pre-selected list of DeciZone flowcharts right next to the Zendesk Support tickets and can navigate effortlessly through a DeciZone flowchart while working with a customer. Save the complete transcript of the flowchart interaction as an internal comment update on the currently open Zendesk ticket, resume/restart/discard a flowchart interaction on an interaction that's left off half way in the process, and even provide critical feedback to the author of the flowchart specific to the current flowchart box.
- Instant Solutions Click2Dial ()
- Instant Solutions Click2Dial integrates with the Instant Voice telephony platform to allow you to quickly and easily call your customers with single click when your agents are working on Zendesk Support tickets. Need to confirm an issue or go over some questions with a customer? Just click the button in the side bar and a call will be placed through Instant Voice to help you get the answers you need.
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support, Guide, Chat & Message, Connect, Answer Bot, and Support Mobile Apps.