If you're new to Zendesk, there are several ways you can get trained on our products. You'll find them all in our learning management system at training.zendesk.com.
- View training offerings by course type
- Certification Exams
- Virtual Instructor Led Training
- Private training sessions
- Live classroom-style events
- View training offerings by role
- View training offerings sold in bundles
- The Suite Self-Starter
- The Zendesk Support Administrator certification exam shows that you have the necessary knowledge to implement, configure, and manage an Enterprise account of Zendesk Support. Check out our webpage, the exam guide and the FAQ to learn more.
- The Zendesk App Developer I certification exam shows that you possess the knowledge and skills necessary to develop scalable Zendesk apps on the Zendesk platform and leverage the REST APIs to extend Zendesk using web programming skills. Certified App Developers follow security best practices, understand version control, can use ZAT competently and can create and deploy working server-side apps. Learn more!
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
VILT courses are conducted by a live trainer and will include students from various companies. VILT sessions are a great choice for learners who prefer a live trainer and interactivity but want to learn from the comfort of their own desks. Students will have the opportunity to ask the trainer questions via chat throughout the session and are encouraged to follow along with suggested hands-on learning exercises in their own instance of Zendesk Support.
VILT sessions are conducted via GoToTraining. Course materials are provided before the session, so students are able to reference them during and after the session. Recordings of VILT sessions are not provided.
On-Demand courses teach the same content as our VILT courses but without the Q&A. You’ll view the course on our platform, and you may stop, start, and re-view it whenever you like. Your purchase and access to the on-demand course will be valid for 30 days after your date of purchase. If you learn better with a live trainer, take a look at our Virtual Instructor-Led courses.
eLearning courses allow the learner to move through the course at their own pace. These courses are not taught by a live instructor, and instead, guide the learner through a series of lessons that include exercises and knowledge checks. Learners will access the e-learning course directly from this site after registration.
Private training sessions
Remote private training sessions are Zendesk training sessions, delivered only to your company, conducted remotely via Zoom by a live trainer. Private training sessions are a great option for learners with moderate to complex use cases, medium to large groups, or for those who simply learn better one on one. Private sessions are highly interactive, and trainers encourage heavy participation from students.
Course materials are provided after the session, so students are able to reference them after the session. Recordings are provided on request.
Live classroom-style events
Zendesk Training Days are live, classroom style events that take place each quarter around the world. This full day of deep-dive product training and hands-on exercises will enhance a learner's Zendesk Admin skills.
All sessions at the Zendesk Training Day are interactive. They'll include demos, hands-on exercises, and lots of lab time and Q&A with our trainers and customer advocates. After the event, attendees will receive their own copy of the training materials.
Admin - The following courses are available in multiple formats. Links to purchase included.
- Zendesk Support for Admins, I - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Support for Admins, II - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Guide, I - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Insights, I - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Advanced Topics in Insights - On-Demand
- Zendesk Chat for Admins, I - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Talk for Admins, I - VILT | On-Demand | Private
- Zendesk Support for Agents - eLearning
- Zendesk Chat for Agents - eLearning
- Zendesk Talk for Agents - eLearning
Our Self-Starter packages include self-paced online training
that will give you the product knowledge you need to be successful.
Need a little more help? Our Fundamentals packages include self-paced training
and one on one time with an expert Zendesk consultant