Zendesk Answer Bot
- No updates
Updated / Fixed
- Fixed an error that caused customers who purchased Answer Bot before trialing to not be able to activate Answer Bot and use it.
- Answer Bot for Web Widget EAP - Reporting is now easier and more useful by using a unique reference to filter in Insights (answer_bot_for_web_widget) as the "Ticket Via" will now be available. Additionally the timeout was reduced to create a smoother experience.
- No updates
- A preview button no longer appears on the read-only View Edit Page for play-only (Guided Mode) agents. This was an oversight when we implemented Guided Mode, and some play-only agents were using it to cherry-pick. This fix is being rolled out progressively the week of June 11.
Zendesk Chat & Message
- [Dashboard] A delete option is added to the file component when viewing the chat from the History tab. You can now delete attachments in a chat without deleting the chat itself.
- Reminder: TLS 1.0/1.1 deprecation happens this week on June 14. To learn more about the product changes to the product from this deprecation, click here.
- [Dashboard] Various bug fixes for the updated 'New messages'/'Jump to last message' toast in the chat log
- [EAP] Multiple UI fixes to the shortcut enhancements EAP. For example, there is a visual differentiation for disabled departments now.
No updates this week for Zendesk Talk, Guide and Support Mobile Apps.