- [Web Widget] Chat conversation history in the Web Widget is now available to customers in the new integrated Chat in Web Widget early access program. Learn more
- [Reminder] Support for browsers with TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 is being deprecated on June 14, 2018.
- Visitor traffic from Internet Explorer 10 and below will no longer load the Chat widget, including custom widgets using the Web SDK.
- Visitor traffic from Android Browser on Android 4.4.4 and below will no longer load the Chat widget, including custom widgets using the Web SDK
- Apps using the Android Chat SDK will not be able to make chat connections for devices below version 5.0.
- For more information on the deprecation announcement, visit the post here
- [GDPR] Chat has launched features that allow customers to be GDPR compliant, visit the announcement post here
- [EAP] Fixed authenticated visitor's ability to send offline messages in the standalone Chat widget
- [GDPR] Message has launched features that allow customers to be GDPR compliant, visit the announcement post here
Fixed / Updated:
- Korean search improvements have been rolled out to all customers.
- Talk has launched features that allow customers to be GDPR compliant. Check out our announcement post here.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Device42 Zendesk Connector ()
- Device42 is a single pane of glass for your IT infrastructure. Automatically maintain an up-to-date inventory of your physical, virtual, and cloud servers and containers, network components, software, services, applications, and their inter-relationships and inter-dependencies. The Device42 Zendesk Connector allows you to associate real-time auto-discovered IT assets(or Configuration Items, CIs) from Device42 with Zendesk tickets. Once associated with a ticket, you will see additional information such as part serial number, device type, service level and more, along with a clickable link to browse directly to the CI in Device42.
- BigCommerce by PresencePG ()
- We have transitioned ownership of the BigCommerce app from Zendesk to the folks over at PresencePG. The BigCommerce app has been updated to us V2 of the Apps Framework. The app helps unite your business by displaying critical BigCommerce data alongside Zendesk Support ticket information like the customer profile, order history, subscription information and more.
- Live Experience ()
- Live Experience by Yondo is an all-in-one solution for offering live online sessions and video on demand. The Live Experience app for Zendesk Support uses the channel framework to allow your support team to reply any message from Live experience customers directly Zendesk. When a customer send a messsage in Live Experience, it will create a new ticket in your Zendesk Support. Answers of your support team will be sent to your customers in Live Experience.
No updates this week for Zendesk Support, Zendesk Answer Bot or Zendesk Mobile Apps