- [EAP] Authenticate API is now available to early access program customers for authenticated visitors. API Docs
- [API] Fixed API /api/v2/chats to ensure that it will not return any deleted chats
- [Ticket Creation] Updated tags addition event to be from 'By Chat Service' instead of 'By Web Service'. Support triggers that rely on the via channel condition and this ticket event will need to be updated
- [Widget] Ignore JS API calls for name/email/phone when the value is identical to what is currently being stored for the visitor
- Fixed service level chart when value is "null"
- Updated workflow colors (Work in Progress, Ready for Review and Approved for Publishing) in Team Publishing
- Fixing alignment in the Knowledge base around list name, filter menu and applied filters
- Fixing a bug where updating an asset would not update the published version of a theme if it is the current live theme.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Iframe Plus (, paid)
- An expansion on the existing Iframe app, Iframe Plus can be installed in multiple locations in Zendesk Support. You can use the same iFrame for the top navigation, left nav, ticket sidebar, new ticket sidebar, organization sidebar and/or user sidebar.
- One Time Secret ()
- Cumul.io ()
- Cumul.io helps any Zendesk user to report more in-depth on their Zendesk data. Build real-time dashboards in just a few clicks. Drag & drop your charts and data using an intuitive editor, and design interactive dashboards in minutes. Get a better view on what's going well or wrong in your organization. Constantly stay up-to-date on what's happening in your company.
- Mercado Livre ()
- Mercado Livre Integration helps you connect your Mercado Livre e-commerce stores to Zendesk Support. The integration provides a sidebar app in Zendesk Support that can show you information about your customer's orders, product information and more to give your agents the information they need to better support your customers.
- BubbleIQ Discord Integration ()
- BubbleIQ Discord Integration allows you to seamlessly integrate Zendesk Support tickets with Discord, the all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Zendesk tickets are synced with a message in Discord. Messages can automatically create responses to the Zendesk ticket, allowing coworkers or customers to respond in a familiar chat-based environment while keeping everything organized. Agent responses from Zendesk are Direct Messaged to the requester of the ticket in Discord. Agents can also assign, tag, prioritize, and respond to the ticket inside Discord.
- Zendesk API Updates
- Web Widget Changelog
No updates this week for Zendesk Support, Zendesk Talk, Zendesk Mobile Apps, or Answer Bot.