indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Signature 4 Groups ()
- Signature 4 Groups allows your Zendesk admin to set a different agent signature for every group. An admin can define one signature for every group. Any Zendesk placeholder can be used. When a ticket loads, the app will change the agent's signature according to the group. If no group has been selected, the app will disable the submit button.
- SmileBack Simple Customer Feedback ()
- SmileBack Simple Customer Feedback is easy to implement and even easier to use. It guarantees high response rates and creates valuable feedback as close to the service interaction as possible. This allows you to keep a close eye on your most important customers with customizable notifications that let you know immediately when something goes wrong. Easily create a survey code snippet and include it in your Zendesk solved ticket notifications with this integration.
- [Dashboard] Set "Agent" as the default selected Role in Settings -> Agents -> Create Agents
- [Dashboard] Updated agent's status "out-of-office" terminology has been updated to "offline"
- [Dashboard] To better align with other Zendesk products, change CSAT chart labels from
'Positive' -> 'Good' and 'Negative' -> 'Bad'
- New improved User Interface for our Talk configuration pages.
- Customers with local German phone numbers have been requested to provide information on proof of address. This needs to be provided as soon as possible to avoid loss of the number.
- When onboarding for Talk when a customer is already subscribed do not offer 'start a trial'
- When you downgrade the number of Talk agents, the agents that will lose access to Talk will be the agents last added as Support agents
- Brand is now a configurable item for the Request a callback feature route