- Allow for the configuration of Brand for the Talk and Web Widget configuration
- Resolved an issue with the Buy Talk button
- Google Documents Importer Beta is open
- We released a number of accessibility and keyboard navigation improvements for the Edit Profile and other modals in Help Center
- [Dashboard] For Chat accounts created from Support, newly created agents will be prompted only for Display Name and Tag line (not Name) when they use Chat dashboard for the first time.
- [Dashboard] 'API' tab in Account Settings renamed to 'API & SDKs' for upcoming Mobile SDK change
- [Dashboard] OAuth client creation under API & SDK tab tweaked to match new pattern for key generation
- [Dashboard] Fixed a bug to always show Account>Visitor list within Settings.
- [Dynamic Content App] Fix dropdown width when chat is in docked mode
- Admins can choose between using bot handover support provided by Facebook Messenger or Zendesk Message. The new option is available in the Settings page within Facebook > Integrations in the Message dashboard.