indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Ximble ()
Ximble is an intuitive, web-based scheduling and labor management solution which helps reduce admin costs, improve communications and maximize productivity. Ximble's efficient scheduling solution offers best-of-class usability that renders most scheduling tasks into just a few clicks, while completely automating other repetitive tasks. By using the Ximble app for Zendesk, you can easily see who is currently working or taking a break at a glance, create new or edit existing shifts as well as assign shifts to employees. Your operators can clock in/out for their shifts and view their upcoming schedule.
- Began rollout of new Ticket Fields admin page which includes many improvements. We wanted to help new customers create ticket fields, and existing customers manage their growing number of ticket fields. support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000657087
- Google Documents Importer Beta is open.
- We released a number of accessibility and keyboard navigation improvements for the Edit Profile and other modals in Help Center.
- Automatic credit card redaction. Learn more
- [Dashboard] Fixed a bug to have the emoji picker load for agents using Windows 7 IE 11
- [Dashboard] Fixed a bug which caused browser window to freeze when user selects an hourly filter for a DST transition date in Analytics.
- [Widget] Fixed social authentication icon bug in the widget
- [Widget] Update JS API docs to clarify badge.show() expected behaviour when account is offline.
- [Dashboard] Fixed a bug that caused a blank section to appear while editing Agent details
- [iOS App] 1.0.3 released with bug fixes, support for credit card redaction