indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- MonkeyLearn Ticket Classification ()
- MonkeyLearn Ticket Classification helps you to automatically analyze text with machine learning to automate business workflows and save hours of manual data processing. The Zendesk integration allows users to automatically classify Zendesk Support tickets using Artificial Intelligence to help you predict and categorize what the incoming tickets are about.
- Assembled ()
- Assembled is a smart knowledgebase that improves workflows and communication around your top user issues. Define issues, map incoming tickets to issues, create playbooks, and give your team quick, searchable access to shared knowledge.
- Bulk Delete Tickets ()
- Bulk Delete Tickets allows admins of your Zendesk Support account to delete or restore tickets in bulk scale, by status, user, organization or date of creation.
- Talk has launched new toll-free, SMS, and local voice numbers into product and beta, bringing the total number of countries covered to 75! Check out our updated list of supported countries, costs and requirements.
- Sign up for the 'Request a Callback' from the Web Widget beta.
- Sign up is also open for the Call Conferencing beta.
- Sign up for the Call Blocking beta.
- [Dashboard] Moved Desktop Notifications out of Labs + Renamed 'Sound Notifications' to 'Sound & Notifications'
- [Dashboard] Updated personal profile and agent edit page to a button instead of a link. This is only for Chat accounts created from Support.
- [Widget] Fixed a bug which causes the widget to crash when user clicks on links to target sites that implement strict CSP.
- Prevent accounts from linking to a previously linked Twitter account