indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Iridize ()
- Iridize is an enterprise platform for personalized, contextual user onboarding, and engagement. Iridize features contextualized in-product guidance with engaging walkthroughs that match a specific user's needs when they need them. Resolve tickets faster by sending a step-by-step walkthrough guides to your customers directly while working on a ticket in Zendesk Support. Improve support rep onboarding by reusing step-by-step walkthrough guides the rep can become productive quickly and easily.
- Vidyard GoVideo for Zendesk Support ()
- Vidyard GoVideo allows you to create, share and track video with your customers. Record a video from your webcam, capture your screen or upload a video from your desktop and easily share it, then track their engagement in Vidyard. Go video with your support team.
- Knowledge Print PDF Download Controls ()
- Knowledge Print PDF Download Controls helps you to easily download your Zendesk Guide articles and sections as PDF with the PDF Download Controls. This app adds a download button to your knowledge base articles. The Knowledge Print: PDF Download Controls app supports private and restricted Help Centers (all your images will be visible in the PDF) , custom PDF header and footer texts, and custom PDF designs by using your theme's stylesheet
- AmplifyReach ChatBot ()
- AmplifyReach ChatBot uses sophisticated Artificial Intelligence technique to enable human like interactions with your customers where they are, whether that's on Mobile, or Web & Social channels. Integrated with Zendesk, AmplifyReach lets you track all automated chats in Zendesk Support ticketing. Enable your Zendesk integration with AmplifyReach today to start bringing your website conversations with visitors and offline chats into your Zendesk Support system.
- Cleverly Related ()
- Cleverly Related identifies the best answer suggestions for every customer request using machine learning techniques. Cleverly will aggregate and organize your team’s collective knowledge and get it ready for you to use. Cleverly gives you reply suggestions based on ticket history, right where you need them. When a message comes in and the agent opens the ticket, Cleverly's AI automatically suggests a list of related tickets from past interactions that are most likely to answer the new request, ordered by relevance. Related knowledge base / help center articles, are also displayed so you can quickly find an answer to send to a customer.
- Callback from Queue and Textback from IVR now support multiple languages. For more details see the announcement
- Sign up for the 'Request a Callback' from the Web Widget beta.
- Sign up is also open for the Call Conferencing beta.
- Sign up for the Call Blocking beta.
- Fix an issue related to removing agent seat from deleted agent
- Talk Web Widget (Beta) - default the keyword to be the selected group name.
- Talk Web Widget (Beta) - Fix issue with proper availability status being known by widget
- Talk Web Widget (Beta) - allow for change in configuration
- setOnChatEnd API getting called incorrectly for both widget and mobile SDK
- Added the ability for admins to delete sessions of a user
- Now shows the referring source for Facebook conversations (e.g. Page, widget)
- Some issues with CSAT