indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Docker Hub Repository Comments ()
- Docker Hub Repository Comments integrates comments from any Docker Hub repository into your Zendesk turning them into tickets. Then simply address them as Zendesk tickets, taking advantage of Zendesk's views, macros, and triggers. You can enable this integration to work with any number of Docker Hub repositories at a time.
- Quick Merge ()
- Quick Merge allows your agents to quickly merge any open, pending or new tickets of the requester right from the ticket view. The app will appear when the requester has more new, open or pending tickets. The agent can then review the content right there, without navigating away. In order to merge tickets, the agent simply selects tickets from the list
- telegra ACD ()
- telegra ACD is a telephony system for your business. With the Zendesk integration, you can create or work on tickets in direct connection to the current call you're handling. Agents can create new tickets and assign them to the current call automatically, connect calls directly to open tickets, change their status into pause, available, unavailable, or after call working and more.
- Zendesk Mentions ()
- The Zendesk Mentions app completes the built-in mentions functionality in Zendesk Support by letting agents get notified of mentions and Cc’s inside Zendesk, and also letting agents see a list of all unread CC’s. With the Zendesk Mentions app you no longer have to leave Zendesk to look in your e-mail inbox for CC-notifications, and which tickets you are CC’ed and '@mentioned' on, you can access these directly while working on tickets.
- IntegrateCloud Connector for Office Teams ()
- IntegrateCloud Connector for Office Teams allows agents working on support tickets to collaborate with their team by sending them messages on different Office Team channels as and when required. Send custom messages along with last internal note & public reply to your Office team members and collaborate on the issue in real time to provide faster resolution times.
- My Read Receipts ()
- My Read Receipts creates a private comment update (or My Read Receipt) when the customer opens your email. The My Read Receipt contains information such as first name, last name, email address, time elapsed from sent to open, IP address and more. Increase sales, customer satisfaction, & agent productivity by following up if an email has not been opened.
- Softphone.Pro ()
- Softphone.Pro is a SIP softphone for business users and is compatible with most VoIP service providers and IP PBXs such as Asterisk, FreePBX, Digium Switchvox, FreeSWITCH and more. Softphone.Pro for Zendesk allows Softphone.Pro users to match callers phone numbers to users in Zendesk. Click the Zendesk username in Softphone.Pro to open the user's profile page in Zendesk so you can easily see any prior interactions there may have been with a particular customer.
- Trigger revisions API updated to present the URL for the specific revision.
- We've fixed WYSIWYG editor behavior when you are in a new ticket. Adding a bulleted list then deleting the list will no longer cause the editor to collapse.
- Sign up for the 'Request a Callback' from the Web Widget beta.
- Sign up for for the Call Conferencing beta.
- Sign up for the Call Blocking beta.
- Fix an issue related to the Talk Web Widget (Beta) configuration save button.
- Knowledge Capture App v2 Beta announced.
No updates this week for Zendesk Message, Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Support Mobile Apps or Answer Bot.