Apps Marketplace updates
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- Helpshift ()
- Helpshift is a digital customer service platform. Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels and the growing need of consumers who prefer messaging-based support over phone calls, emails and web-forms. The Helpshift for Zendesk Integration allows you to sync issues in Helpshift to your Zendesk dashboard. This enables your Zendesk Agents to review and respond to Helpshift Issues as Zendesk tickets. The integration also allows for you to connect and access your Helpshift chat app from within Zendesk so your customer support team can handle everything they need to in one place.
- This week we officially removed the plain text editor setting for tickets in the admin settings /agent/admin/tickets and migrated the remaining plain text customers with extensions to these new settings. This setting has been deprecated since August 31, 2017; for more information about the deprecation, see this announcement. All customers can continue to choose between Markdown and Rich Text as their default editorsetting. There are still some areas that allow you to use plain text e.g. ticket comments on social tickets (Facebook, twitter), Agent Signature, Dynamic Content
- On Trigger Revision History, we updated the badge indicating the current version to say "current" instead of "live" which was a bit too unclear
- For the ticket rich editor, we resolved a community reported bug where deleting and adding the same bullet point multiple times broke the editor layout.
- Admins can now delete individual recordings in tickets. More information is available in the announcement.
- Sign up for the 'Request a Callback' from the Web Widget beta.
- Sign up is also open for the Call Conferencing beta.
- Sign up for the Call Blocking beta.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect locale was being used for emails associated with inactive numbers
- Talk and Web Widget Beta : Resolve an issue with support countries being made available
- Talk and Web Widget Beta : Add support for Multiple brands
- Conference Beta : Allow the agent to disconnect from the conference and for the other parties to remain on the call.
- Email piping feature is no longer in beta. Removed beta string from the feature
- Web SDK v1.3: added improved 'connection_update' event. Learn more
- Reminder: Credit card number redaction is in beta. Sign-up form and community post can be found here.
- Improved the Twitter connecting process via widget to ensure that customers can correctly connect their Twitter account via offline form:
- Numeric validation on field with error message explaining it should be the user ID and not the @ handle
- Prompt to test the links in the widget preview section
- Warning message that they need to change the DM settings. Link out to twitter HC post on how to do it
- Fix double click on dropdown for both Facebook and Twitter
- Fixed grammatical errors in certain strings in Analytics section for Turkish and Greek
- Fixed localization problems for strings in Skills section
- Removed EOT font from widget
- Fixed an issue that was making widget pre-chat form looks broken if department is required but no departments are online
- Improve Chat Widget interaction with Adblock plugin on Firefox
- Widget: Visitor avatar was being rendered as the concierge image for customers using the simple line message style
No updates this week for Zendesk Message, Zendesk Support Mobile Apps, Zendesk Guide or Answer Bot