- Added some clarity when composing replies to Tweets. You can now dynamically see the Twitter handle you're responding to above the compose field.
- Fixed layout issues with the group membership table that caused some empty spaces to appear between groups. You can find this table on profile pages by clicking on an agent's groups.
- Performance improvements when loading V2 framework apps.
- Moderate words
Moderate words allows Help Center managers to specify words that will trigger content moderation.
- Help Center Managers can click the “follow” button in “Manage Content” to receive a notification of new content in the “User content” moderation queue. Learn more
- Spam workflow improvements
"Mark as spam" no longer permanently deletes content. Instead it moves the content to the spam queue. If you've accidentally marked something as spam you have 30 days to recover it.
- Content in the spam queue is automatically deleted after 30 days.
- You can bulk delete the entire spam queue with the “delete all spam now” option.
- Help Center Managers can click the “follow” button in “Manage Content” to receive a notification when we detect new spam in the spam queue. Learn more
- Based on customer feedback from the redesigned dashboard, we have added back the agent list in the side navigation bar.
- The serve next button has been modified to work with longer strings that is needed to support certain languages.
- Better support for ad blockers (ex. uBlock Origin) and the Zopim widget script
- Web SDK (Beta) V 1.0.1 includes bug fix where zChat.setVisitorInfo() was not setting visitor display name correctly
No new updates for Zendesk, Voice, Mobile or Apps Marketplace.