- You may have noticed some changes to your account...we've rolled out some improvements to the Zendesk Support agent interface. See more details here.
- And there was also this announcement, welcoming the new Zendesk family of products!
- Zendesk Voice is now Zendesk Talk. To learn more about these changes go here and read Mikkel's blog post.
Accompanying this name change is a makeover of the call console to be more modern and fit in with our design patterns throughout other applications.
- In addition, we’ve released a new Talk product experience for Basic and Advanced customers which is currently home to the dashboard.
- Reporting updates - Talk Advanced customers will see updates to their Insights over the coming week. The Voice tab will be replaced with a Talk tab and we will be including new default reports with agent level metrics.
- Trial accounts are required to press a key to continue calls.
- Zopim is now Zendesk Chat. To learn more, go here
- Android app now has a setting to allows screenshots to be taken inside the app. For best security practices, we recommend you only turn this on when you need to take a screenshot and then turn it off again.
- Chat app within Support will have a new flow. Main dashboard can be navigated via the Product Tray, and will no longer be inside Support. The chatting top bar app will still remain within Support. More details here.
- Join chat directly when clicking Serve button with ACD on and hybrid assignment.
- Fix spinner on visitor list when clicking on a specific row.
- Translate list of Google Translatable languages in the dashboard UI.
- Sanitize display name in the growl notification inside the Zendesk App.
- Search result numbers being truncated for some non-English languages.
- Fix truncated text in side nav bar for some non-English languages.
- Web SDK (Beta) updated to 1.0.1.
- v2 REPL (Labs)
- A Read-Eval-Print-Loop for Zendesk App Developers built on top of the new v2 of the Zendesk Apps Framework. This is a handy tool that let's developers try out Framework APIs in an interactive console. This is useful for debugging and experimenting with code before you implement.
No new updates for Mobile and Help Center.