- On Oct 1, 16:14 UTC Our backend voice provider began experiencing intermittent issues with inbound calls
- At 16:25 UTC the root cause was identified, and engineering was actively working to remediate the situation
- At 16:42 UTC some inbound calls intermittently continued to have issues
- At 16:55 UTC Normal service resumed. Vendor status page is here: http://status.twilio.com
- At 17:10 UTC Our independent testing confirms issue resolution.
Our Voice service provider has experienced a networking failure, causing increased errors on the Zendesk Voice service. Once resolved, the errors have subsided.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please subscribe to this article for regular updates until the issue is resolved. If you aren't subscribed to our Twitter feed, we encourage you to do so in order to get the most current information about any service issues. We also record all site outages on our system status page where you can see the past 12 months of service uptime. If you have questions about this issue, please open a ticket with us by sending a note to email@example.com.