Course Format: live, virtual instructor-led training (vILT) with presentation slides, demos, exercises, and Q&A
Building and managing ticket workflows is a top priority for most Zendesk customers. In this course, we'll explain how to capture the right information from your customers at the start of your interaction with them, how to set up the business rules to automate your workflow, and what other features and apps can help you deliver top-rated customer service.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Use tags to organize and process tickets
- Customize tickets with ticket fields and forms
- Measure agent performance with Service Level Agreements and schedules
- Enable multiple languages and localize content using dynamic content placeholders
- Build triggers and automations to manage ticket workflows automatically
|This course is also available on-demand. Click here for details.|
Note: This vILT course is a standard training offering. If you or your team are interested in learning more about our customized training offerings, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.