Course Format: live, virtual instructor-led training (vILT) with presentation slides, demos, exercises, and Q&A
Course Length: 1.5 hours
Course Price: $199
Suggested Prerequisites: Zendesk Support Essentials
The ideal course to take after Zendesk Essentials, this course will teach you the details behind adding and setting up both your teams and your end-users to match your business' organization and priorities. You'll learn how to add people manually and in bulk, how to modify roles and permissions when needed and how to restrict access to ticketing.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Add, organize, and delete users
- Define who can submit tickets
- Set access levels for end-users
- Define access for agents with roles and permissions
- Enable custom fields for users and organizations
Note: This vILT course is a standard training offering. If you or your team are interested in learning more about our customized training offerings, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.