Course Format: live, virtual instructor-led training (vILT) with presentation slides, demos, exercises, and Q&A
Course Length: 2.5 hours
Course Price: $199
Suggested Prerequisites: none
New to Zendesk? This course will teach you how your customer service agents can use Zendesk to make their ticketing workflows more efficient and customer-centric. You'll learn who's who in Zendesk, what a typical ticket lifecycle looks like, and tips and tricks for moving your tickets through your queue faster and with fewer touches.
Course Learning Objectives:
- Navigate the agent interface
- Identify tickets in your queue and where they come from
- Define ticket statuses and the purpose/utility of system fields
- Assign status, type and priority
- Apply and create macros when responding to customers
- Use internal notes and cc to get help/input from others
- Solve and follow-up on tickets
- Manage your ticket queue with bulk edits, ticket merge and deletion
Note: This vILT course is a standard training offering. If you or your team are interested in learning more about our customized training offerings, please reach out to email@example.com.