The Zendesk REST API lets you automate, extend, and integrate the functionality of your Zendesk product. The following tutorials and articles supplement the reference documentation and other resources available on the Zendesk website.
- Try tutorials and learn how to use the API with the Developers guide .
- Bookmark the Zendesk REST API docs (English only). It's your reference for all the APIs and endpoints.
- Try out various API requests from the command line. All the examples in the API docs are written for cURL, a command-line tool for making HTTP requests. See Installing and using cURL .
- Speed up development with an API client .
- Ask questions in the Zendesk API community .
- Subscribe to API updates to stay on top of the latest developments.