This article provides a roundup of the new features released in Zendesk over the last few months. To learn more about these features, register for the What's New webinar.
Zendesk Support features
- Contact options in the web widget gives customers the option to either leave a message or live chat with an agent. See the Web Widget API in our developer documentation.
- Zendesk kit for Fabric allows you to use Zendesk and Fabric together to build personalized customer support and self-service into your mobile app. See Using the Support SDK with Fabric.
- Pathfinder for mobile app displays the articles your customer has read and searches made when looking for support in your mobile app. See Pathfinder in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace.
- Link problem and incident tickets in your mobile apps, so you can view linked tickets, or link an incident to a problem all from your mobile app. See Working with problem and incident tickets.
- Update to mobile app views makes it easy to access your most frequently used views by configuring what views appear in the view selector. See Configuring views.
Zendesk Chat features
- Custom Chat roles allows you to create unique roles and permissions for individual agents and groups. See Creating roles and assigning permissions.
- Skills-based Routing assigns chats to your agents based on their specific skills and capabilities. See Routing chats based on agent skills.
- Conversion Tracking measures how effectively chats are influencing your conversions and sets business goals. See Measuring business goals with conversion tracking.
- Zendesk Message helps you engage with customers on your different messaging app. See Getting started with Message.
Zendesk Talk features
Zendesk Guide features
- Answer Bot uses machine learning to answer support tickets with potentially relevant knowledge base articles from your knowledge base. See Answer Bot resources.
- User segments makes it easy to restrict access to your knowledge base or community topics through creating custom agent or end-user segments based on tags, organizations, or groups. See Creating user segments to restrict Help Center access.
- Drag and drop images into articles, so you can easily insert images from your local file system to Guide's article editor. See Inserting images in articles.